Make a difference in the lives of
those in reentry—donate today.
Together we can work to lower recidivism by supporting soon-to-be-released inmates and those in reentry in their search for employment. The funds we receive will be used to:
Tattoo Removal our most popular and critical service
We operate a free tattoo removal program in the San Francisco Bay Area. For those in other places, we created and maintain a national directory of free and low-cost tattoo removal programs on our website. In addition, we wrote a guide outlining how to create a community-based tattoo removal program and offer free copies to nonprofits who are interested in starting their own program.
Conduct job-search workshops
We offer job-search workshops for soon-to-be-released inmates in prisons and jails.
Assist those in reentry everywhere
Our website has tips and tools to help those in reentry put together an effective job search and successfully re-enter the workforce wherever they are. We also have created and maintain a national directory of free interview clothing providers on our website.
Expand our reach
We plan to:
- Offer our job search preparation workshops at more correctional facilities.
- Expand our tattoo removal program to serve more clients and involve more medical providers.
- Be a resource for nonprofit organizations with technical assistance in areas that lack free or low-cost tattoo removal programs create one of their own.
- Update our job search book and how-to guide for creating a tattoo removal program.
- Donate free copies of our job search book to more prison and jail lending libraries across the U.S.
Jails to Jobs, Inc.
3641 Mount Diablo Blvd., #1164
Lafayette, CA 94549
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Jails to Jobs, Inc., as a Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID # 61-1678994). Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.