Make a difference in the lives of
those in reentry—donate today.
Together we can work to lower recidivism by supporting soon-to-be-released inmates and those in reentry in their search for employment. The funds we receive will be used to:
Conduct job-search workshops
We offer job-search workshops for soon-to-be-released inmates in prisons and jails.
Assist those in reentry everywhere
Our website has tips and tools to help those in reentry put together an effective job search wherever they are. We also have created and maintain both a national directory of free or low-cost tattoo removal programs and free interview clothing providers both on our website.
Expand our reach
We plan to:
- Offer our job search preparation workshops at more correctional facilities.
- Expand our tattoo removal program to serve more clients and involve more medical providers.
- Hire an office staff member to schedule tattoo removal appointments and support our program.
- Be a resource for nonprofit organizations with technical assistance in areas that lack free or low-cost tattoo removal programs create one of their own.
- Update our job search book and how-to guide for creating a tattoo removal program.
- Donate free copies of our job search book to more prison and jail lending libraries across the U.S.
- The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Jails to Jobs, Inc., as a Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID # 61-1678994). Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Jails to Jobs, Inc.
3641 Mount Diablo Blvd., #1164
Lafayette, CA 94549